Monday, May 22, 2006

I Passed!!!!

I got my marks a few weeks ago for the exam I wrote April 3, 2006 - and I passed!!! I am now a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)!!!!!!

Not much else is happening, I am working on my book a little bit each day, and I also have another writing "gig". My church board voted and made it official last week - I am now the correspondent for my church for our national conference's monthly magazine (MB Herald). So my writing will keep me busy this summer in addition to enjoying the new deck my husband built and the new patio furniture we just bought (I can sit out there and write!). The weather here is already gorgeous and it is so green here in the summer, I just love it.

That's all for now, I'll write more as life happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home